One Day Tour of Outdoor Adventure Fun for Everyone
The state of Veracruz is known as the Whitewater River Rafting Capital of México. The combination of the Sierra Madre Oriental Mountains to the west and the large amounts of rainfall that occurs in this tropical state on these mountains cause many small streams to form and flow downward. These small streams eventually turn into fast flowing rivers. Depending on the time of year, these rivers now produce class 2, 3, and 4 rapids. People from all over the world come to either raft or kayak these excellent rapids.
- Private Pickup at your Hotel in the City of Veracruz or Boca del Rio
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Exciting Class 2-3 Whitewater River Rafting Trip with a Professional River Rafting Company (approx. 2.5 hours)
- Fun & Fast Zipline Ride (4 lines)
You will be picked up in the morning at your hotel or wherever you are staying in the city of Veracruz by one of our local bilingual (English/Spanish) host guides. Your group will then travel to the small riverside town of Jalcomulco where a professional river rafting company will take you on an exciting whitewater river rafting trip. You will also have the experience of zooming in the air on a fast zipline ride. Lunch is included. Your host guide will then return you to the city of Veracruz or Boca del Rio.
1 adult: $237 USD (based on availability)
2 adults: $157 USD / adult
3-6 adults: $147 USD / adult
Children 6-11 years old: $107 USD / child
Included in Tour FeeIncludes: Pick-up at your hotel, local bilingual host guide & driver, tours as advertised, lunch, all taxes, drop-off at your hotel in the city of Veracruz or Boca del Rio
Not Included in Tour FeeNot Included: Tips for river guide and your driver
What to Bring
- Biodegradable Suntan Lotion
- Water shoes or Sandals (no flip flops or bare feet)
- Shorts/Swim & Shirt for Rafting (wet clothes)
- Head Strap for prescription glasses or sun glasses
- Change of clothes (dry clothes)
- If adding the rappel activity, please wear durable shoes; gym shoes, secured sandals, or hiking boots for the hike uphill to the start of the rappel. A hat for protection from the sun is helpful too.
- 48 or more hours prior to trip - 100% refund
- 24-47 hours prior to trip - 50% refund
- 0-24 hours prior to trip - no refund
- Full refund if your tour guide deems it necessary to cancel the trip because of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances
We had a fabulous time. Everything was perfect about our rafting trip. The weather was good, the conditions were great, the equipment was great, and the tour guides were great. It was a First Class adventure and one that I will remember for a long time.